Welcome to the 23rd Annual Running of the
HARTWICK PINES CHALLENGE
Held annually the first Saturday in October
- LOCATION - Hartwick Pines State Park, 4 miles north of Grayling off I-75 at exit 259 then right 2 miles on M-93. Take left at park entrance. Note: A state park sticker is required for entrance.
- COURSES - This stimulating 7.2 miles course and 3.1 mile course begins and ends in the Hartwick Pines Picnic area and follows the Weary Legs Ski & Biking Trail. The two track trail takes you through rolling hills of pines, beach, birch and aspen. Your run is entirely through the woods and the surface is hard packed.
- WALK COURSE - A no fee walk through the Virgin Pines Foot Trail (approximately 1 mile) will reward the participant with a view of the Monarch Pine, logging museum and logging camp.
- CHECK-IN: Saturday, 8:30 am to 10:00 am at Hartwick Pines Picnic area.
- First 75 registered entries will receive a Hartwick Pines Challenge Plaque.
- Mail in Entry:
CONTACT:Dawn Bryant P.O. Box 291 Grayling, MI 49738 989-390-5530
|2012 RESULTS||2011 RESULTS||2010 RESULTS||2009 RESULTS||2008 RESULTS||2007 RESULTS|